LETTERS GAFF deck is an assortment of poker cards including 39 cards with letters of the alphabet and 17 gaff cards printed on the most used cards in the world of magic: Bicycle Rider back.
In addition to this 56 cards deck, you will have access to a tutorial video (1h25) explaining 10 routines that can be performed with the cards included in the LETTERS GAFF deck.
You will also be able to create your own routines and customize your revelations such as: name, city, country, famous person…
The LETTERS GAFF deck is composed of:
- 26 Cards with letters from A to Z
- 11 Cards with the most used letters (A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U, V)
- 2 Cards with specific letters (ß, Ñ)
- 3 Cards with symbols (S, O, ?)
- 5 Cards with revelations (Piano, taxi, sandwich, animal, panda)
- 4 Cards with special characters (#, @, &, ?)
- 2 double face cards
- 1 Card with 2 merged letters
- 1 Card “Vision Test” with 3 hidden revelations (Vodka, piano, sandwich)
- 1 Special Card: 26 on 1
Here are some routines explained in the tutorial video:
Taxi: The cards with all the letters are shuffled and the spectator selects 4 cards and forms a word with the chosen letters : the word Taxi. You collect the 4 cards and after a magic gesture they are transformed into a drawing representing a taxi.
26 in 1: You present your spectator with the set of cards with the letters and then the spectator chooses a card. You then reveal the prediction you have in the case to show that the letter on the spectator’s card appears on the prediction card. But this card contains all the letters from A to Z. After a magical gesture the card is transformed to show only the spectator’s letter.
Coincidence: The magician places 3 cards face down on the table and then gives the spectator a card with a question mark on it, which he places on top of one of the 3 cards. Then you show the spectator a deck of cards consisting of the letters of the alphabet. The spectator then selects 5 cards which are turned face up. You reveal that the spectator’s chosen cards exactly spell the Greek letter under the question mark (e.g., Omega).
Vision Test: You present your spectator with a card with letters of different sizes on it for a vision test. Then 16 cards with different letters are put on the table face up and face down. The spectator will then collect the cards as he wishes by turning over the cards of his choice. All the cards are collected face down and the spectator is asked to write a word with these letters. The completed word appears on the vision test card that was visible from the beginning.
- 56 cards (Bicycle Rider back) printed by US Playing Cards Company
- An assortment of 17 gaff cards
- 10 Routines explained
- Instructional video included (1 hours 25 mins) in English and in French
- Available in red and blue