THE LUCKY ENVELOPES by Luca Volpe, Paul Mc Caig & Alan Wong
The performer cleanly shows the audience two numbered envelopes, saying that inside one of them there is a terrific prize and that he will do everything possible to help the participant win!
Following a little psychological byplay, the participant’s freely chosen envelope is opened, cleanly showing they have won a nice prize!
However, the performer openly reveals that the envelope he/she was left with, contains a much larger cash prize!!
The performer demonstrates that this was not a game of chance where the performer wins and the participant loses, but an experiment to show how to influence people’s choices.
The experiment also proves without any doubt, that the performer predicted well ahead of time what the final outcome would be! Welcome to The Lucky Envelopes!
- The perfect opener.
- Performed by Luca all around the world for over 12 years.
- Perfect for stage, cabaret, parlor and online shows.
- Professionally made props.
- Produced from the ground-up using long lasting materials.
- Can be custom adapted to suit the needs of your clients.
- Includes ‘Clipped Choice’ as performed by Luca Volpe on ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us‘